- Apply Now
Certified Welder – Full Time
BGSE Group is a growing manufacturer of Aviation Ground Support Equipment in Westover (Morgantown), West Virginia. We manufacture Pre-Conditioned Air units, Ground Power Units, Service Pits, Hose Management Systems, and other accessories for both commercial and military customers. BGSE has units all over the world at various airports and hangars including over 50 F-35 hangars.
We are looking to add Certified Welders to our team, responsibilities include:
• Tack and weld components according to job specifications
• Take and read measurements to plan layout and procedures
• Cut material
• Read CAD DWG’s and/or prints
• Complete specified paperwork for ISO 9000 records
• Work directly with engineering department to verify all assemblies are accurate
• Align components using various hand tools
• Repair and maintain manufactured products
• Diagnose errors or technical problems
• Assist fabrication and assembly technicians as needed
Must be able to lift up to 45 pounds. Must be willing to follow direction including all safety policies and quality control procedures.
Pay is negotiated based on experience, skills, and certifications.
Standard work hours are Monday-Friday 7AM-3:30PM. Overtime work offered as needed.
BGSE Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. BGSE Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
"*" indicates required fields