- Apply Now
Mechanical Engineer – Full Time
BGSE Group is a growing manufacturer of Aviation Ground Support Equipment in Westover (Morgantown), West Virginia. We manufacture Pre-Conditioned Air units, Ground Power Units, Service Pits, Hose Management Systems, and other accessories for both commercial and military customers. BGSE has units all over the world at various airports and hangars including over 50 F-35 hangars.
We are looking to add a Mechanical Engineer to our team, responsibilities include:
• Design the mechanical systems of various GSE products
• Oversee the development of system level schematics, component, assembly, and installation drawings
• Utilize configuration control, specification and source control drawings, key characteristics, and vendor management
• Complete specified paperwork for ISO 9001 records
• Work directly with drafters and production leads to verify all assemblies are accurate
• Follow all safety guidelines
• Diagnose errors or technical problems
• BS degree in mechanical engineering
• 3-5 years of experience
• Willing to follow all safety policies and quality control procedures
• Fluent in Solidworks
• Knowledge and background in HVAC design preferred
Minimal travel may be required in the airport ramp or hangar environment.
Pay is negotiated based on experience, skills, and certifications.
Standard work hours are Monday-Friday 7AM-3:30PM.
BGSE Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. BGSE Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
"*" indicates required fields