- Apply Now
Quality Control Coordinator – Full Time
BGSE Group is a growing manufacturer of Aviation Ground Support Equipment in Westover (Morgantown), West Virginia. We manufacture Pre-Conditioned Air units, Ground Power Units, Service Pits, Hose Management Systems, and other accessories for both commercial and military customers. BGSE has units all over the world at various airports and hangars including over 50 F-35 hangars.
We are looking to add a Quality Control Coordinator to our team, responsibilities include:
• Track the input and output of correction action reports and nonconformance reports
• Inspect product configuration, dimensions, alignments, and other characteristics for compliance with drawings and specifications
• Inspect the accuracy and completeness of orders prior to shipment
• Enforce the quality system rules for production activities
• Read CAD DWG’s and/or prints
• Complete specified paperwork for ISO 9000 records
• Work directly with CAD Department to verify all assemblies are accurate
• Follow all safety guidelines
• Diagnose errors or technical problems
Must be able to lift up to 45 pounds. Must be willing to follow direction including all safety policies and quality control procedures.
Pay is negotiated based on experience, skills, and certifications.
Standard work hours are Monday-Friday 7AM-3:30PM. Overtime work offered as needed.
BGSE Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. BGSE Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
"*" indicates required fields